Hello, my name is Stan. Welcome to Websitehowtomake.com, your one-stop resource to learn all there is to know about building your own website! These engaging video tutorials are designed to make even beginners with absolutely no experience in computer programming, feel at ease. If you want to teach yourself how to build a site with a 100% success rate, you have come to the right place.
Leverage the immense potential of the internet
The internet has become all-pervasive - you use it for pretty much everything, from work-related activities to entertainment, shopping and even as your bread and butter. There are several ways to make money from your site; you have probably read up on most of them. A good website is not just a cash cow, but a powerful tool to raise awareness about a cause or share your talent with the world
What is more, your website is unaffected by the economy or any financial crises, and the internet is the #1 hub for information at any given time or place. This is one reason why the web development industry is widely considered to be recession-proof.
Why do so many budding webmasters prefer this course?
- Websitehowtomake.com’s video tutorials facilitate easy learning. In each video lesson, there are sufficiently long pauses that allow you to complete the step and then move on. What this means is that you can get started with building your site from the very first lesson!
- Video lessons are jargon-free and explained in simple words for instant understanding. This is great if you are building a site for the very first time.
- Video tutorials are engaging, interesting and do not overwhelm you with unnecessary content. The lessons are targeted and comprise a step-by-step explanation for quick and easy learning.
- The course is all-inclusive, teaching you everything from creating your own e-mail account and downloading a browser to registering your unique domain name, launching your site and maintaining it.
- The best part about these video tutorials is that there is no question of ever forgetting what you learnt without even starting with your website building project, as is the case with most other web design classes.
- Websitehowtomake.com provides able support when you ask for it. If you have any questions or doubts about a lesson, you can reach me through email or the support forum. You are guaranteed quick and effective responses.
A look at what you learn in the course
- Getting your own domain name
- Installing your website on a real working server
- Creating the structure of your website
- Adding website content
- Creating navigation (menus and breadcrumbs)
- Adding extensions or gadgets like slideshows, search boxes, and other items on your website
- Securing your website with different levels of access for users and administrators
- Touching upon web design
- Launching your website
- Performing maintenance
As you will be using the Joomla CMS, which is recognized as the best and most powerful platform to create all types of websites, from a small personal page or a blog to corporate portals and communities, your website building experience will be easy and fun. GET YOUR FREE LESSON NOW! (in this particular course we'll start with Joomla 1.6)
Reap the benefits of building your own site today
High ROI: With an investment of under $100 a year, you can have your site up and running for the world to experience. Comparing this amount with the average revenue your site rakes in each year, you can be assured of a decent profit when you set out, and watch the profits grow over time.
Less Time Consuming: In comparison to other revenue-generating ventures, building a website is less time-consuming. This means you can conveniently devote your time to other priorities whilst you build your site on the side!
The Possibilities are Endless: You can grow your site, from a simple one with a few pages to an interactive and information-rich one. As your site develops, you can leverage its reach and web traffic to meet your set objectives.
Read what customers are saying
From: Randal Bedward
Subject: Great stuff! One of the best video tutorials I have come across.
I have been meaning to study website building over the summer and was considering online courses. I feel so lucky to have found WebsiteHowToMake.com. As I had absolutely no experience in coding, I found it easy to follow all the lessons. I think I am finally ready to set up my photography website now!
From: Damon Fiegel
Subject: Thank you for the guidance! I managed to fix the problems in my website!
I had been struggling with a few structural problems while building my website and wasn't sure how to fix them. Thank you so much for helping me fix them. I can't believe how easily I learnt all the concepts. The response I received for all my questions were amazing and very, very helpful! This website really helped me become a better web designer.
From: Chandra Boehme
Subject: Thanks to WebsiteHowToMake.com, I am finally setting up my blog!
I know there are several easier ways to create a blog, but I wanted mine to be special. At first, I couldn’t believe how affordable these lessons were and surprised that I was able to learn everything so quickly. And this is coming from a stay at home mom with limited computer skills! Thanks for making it so easy!
From: Eve Coldwell
Subject: You were right! It is that easy! I actually feel like a web'master'!
I have had some training in website building before but after the online course offered by WebsiteHowToMake.com; I can safely say that I am a confident webmaster. Needless to say, the videos really were so easy to understand. As I have recently started working as a part-time website builder for a few acquaintances, I am already learning more every day! Thank you so much for making it this so simple.
From: Johnathan Kunde
Subject: I finally learnt to use Joomla Extensions. Thanks for the help!
I have always wanted to learn how to integrate Joomla extensions into my website. I had been using Wordpress so far but after this course, I will start using Joomla CMS. I was so amazed to find that even the smallest bit of detail was covered in these videos. It was great to see that you kept the entire tech lingo out of the picture and made sure I understood everything.